“Adventure is a path. Real adventure - self-determined, self-motivated, often risky - forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind - and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white.” - Mark Jenkins

What's next?

Teaching job in Arras, France!
September-June

A Jersey girl traveling the world one country at a time....

Monday, February 22, 2010

INDIA!!!

Hey guys!

So for those of you who don't know, I applied for a Microfinance internship for this summer in Mumbai, India. I applied last week and received my acceptance today! Only problem is... I need to fund it now =) I've received a $1000 scholarship from my home university already, but I'm still about $2200 short. Many of my friends have urged me to make a "donate" web page, so I added a "donate" button above. If you would like to check out the website, feel free at http://www.indiastudyabroad.org/program_details.php?prog_na_id=14 . Any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated!!! THANK YOU!

Expect a post soon about Lake Como/Bellagio =)
Night!
Caitlyn

No comments: